NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: April 15, 2014
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of that certain Mortgage dated July 21, 2005, executed by Cheryl L. Kovarik, to First National Bank of Milaca, and filed for record on July 27, 2005, as Document No. 324276, in the Office of the Recorder of Mille Lacs County, Minnesota, and as thereafter amended and modified.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was: $88,200.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is: $79,150.95.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, on the land described as follows:
THAT PART OF SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF SECTION 31, TOWNSHIP 38, RANGE 26, MILLE LACS COUNTY, MINNESOTA, DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
BEGINNING AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER; THENCE ON AN ASSUMED BEARING OF EAST ALONG THE SOUTH LINE OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER, A DISTANCE OF 66.07 FEET TO THE EAST LINE OF THE WEST 66.00 FEET OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER; THENCE NORTH 2 DEGREES 43 MINUTES 10 SECONDS WEST PARALLEL WITH THE WEST LINE OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER, A DISTANCE OF 74.53 FEET; THENCE NORTH 43 DEGREES 34 MINUTES 46 SECONDS EAST, A DISTANCE OF 359.24 FEET; THENCE NORTH 46 DEGREES 17 MINUTES 04 SECONDS WEST, A DISTANCE OF 472.61 FEET TO THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER; THENCE SOUTH 2 DEGREES 43 MINUTES 10 SECONDS EAST ALONG THE WEST LINE OF SAID SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER, A DISTANCE OF 662.05 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING.
Tax PID No. 02-031-1504
Address: 10124 130th Street, Milaca, Minnesota 56353 and will be sold by the County Sheriff of Mille Lacs County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 24, 2014, at 10:00 oclock a.m. at the Mille Lacs County Sheriffs Office, 640 Third Street Southeast, Milaca, Minnesota 56353.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption of Mortgagors or Mortgagors personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
8. If the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. 580.23, the Mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on December 24, 2014, or the next business day if December 24, 2014, falls on a Saturday, Sunday or legal holiday.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGORS PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT AND ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE Mortgagee or Assignee of Mortgage:
Scott T. Larison
Attorneys for Mortgagee or
Assignee of Mortgagee:
GRAY, PLANT, MOOTY,
MOOTY & BENNETT, P.A.
1010 West St. Germain, Suite 500 St. Cloud, MN. 56301
Published in the
Mille Lacs County Times
May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29,
June 5, 2014
NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE