Mille Lacs County recently formed its new economic development task force, the 15 members including people in government and private sector jobs across the county.
The County Board approved the membership list Nov. 19, and it is:
• Princeton Community Development Director Carie Fuhrman.
• Milaca City Administrator Greg Lerud.
• Wahkon City Clerk Karrie Roeschlein.
• Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe’s corporate commission business development planner, Sara Trieber.
• Milaca Superintendent Jerry Hansen.
• Isle Superintendent Mark Conner.
• East Central Regional Development Commission Executive Director Robert Voss.
• Minnesota Job Service business services specialist Carla Vita.
• Workforce Investment board member Elaine Hierlinger.
• East Central Energy business accounts specialist Steve Kosbab.
• Sherburne State Bank Vice President Mark Oleen.
• First National Bank President Joe Tapp.
• Mille Lacs Health System CEO Bill Nelson.
• Chapman’s Mille Lacs Lake Resort and Guide Service co-owner and executive director of the Mille Lacs Area Tourism Council, Tina Chapman
• Spectrum Metal Finishing owner Craig Magnan.