STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF MILLE LACS SEVENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Court File No.: 48-CV-13-1604
Case Type: 10 – Other Civil
Real Estate/Declaratory Judgment
Bank of America, N.A.,
Dorothy M. Kilgo and all heirs of Alan H. Wild and Associates Housing Finance; and all other persons or parties unknown claiming any right, title, estate, lien or interest in the real estate described in the Complaint herein,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO: Dorothy M. Kilgo and Associates Housing Finance.
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this Summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
Peterson, Fram & Bergman, P.A.
55 East Fifth Street, #800
St. Paul MN 55101
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Mille Lacs County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
All that part of the fractional Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter (Government Lot 1) of Section 18, Township 39, Range 26, described as follows: Beginning at the Northwest Corner of said fractional Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter; thence Easterly on the North line thereof 300 feet; thence Southerly parallel to the West line of said fractional Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter 650 feet; thence Southwesterly to a point on the West line of said fractional Northwest Quarter of the Northwest Quarter 850 feet South of the Northwest Corner thereof; thence Northerly along said West line to the point of beginning, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota.
The object of the above action is to declare that Defendant Alan H. Wild, a single person, was the owner of a 1991 Friendship Homes of MN manufactured home Serial No. MY92 9310ABV 3B-FB-2BA and HUD Plate No. RAD 613032 and RAD 613033; to declare that at the time of Defendant Alan H. Wild executed Mortgage Document No. 306014 the manufactured home was affixed to the property legally described above; and from Sheriffs Certificate of Sale and Foreclosure Record recorded as Document No. A366312, Plaintiff Bank of America, N.A. obtained fee title and possession of the manufactured home.
557.03 NOTICE OF NO PERSONAL CLAIM
Pursuant to Minn. Stat. 557.03 you are hereby served with the notice that no personal claim is made against you and that any defendant upon whom this notice is served who unreasonably defends this action shall pay full costs to the Plaintiff.
DATED: November 25, 2013 PETERSON, FRAM &
By: /s/ Jared M. Goerlitz (#386714)
55 East Fifth Street, Suite 800
St. Paul, MN 55101
Phone: (651) 291-8955
Fax: (651) 228-1753
Attorneys for Plaintiff
Published in the
Mille Lacs County Times
December 5, 12, 19, 2013